Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions
(the “Terms & Conditions”) carefully. By accessing or using our internet based platforms,
including our website (www.caredose.com, the “Website”), this
application (the “APP”), and/or using the CAREDOSE medicine adherence products and services
(together, the “Services”), you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions described
herein and all terms incorporated by reference. If you do not agree to any of these Terms &
Conditions, do not use either of our internet based platforms or our medicine adherence products
What is CAREDOSE?
- CAREDOSE is a MedTech company that ensures and tracks medicine
adherence from supply chain to consumption. It is owned and operated by GSA Tech Pack Pvt.
Ltd., a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013
(hereinafter referred to as “CAREDOSE” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”).
- CAREDOSE has multiple offerings available for consumers
including, but not limited to:
- the CAREDOSE medicine adherence service that includes a medicine
dispenser with your prescribed and confirmed medicines which are pre-organised and labeled
by dose, dose reminder alerts for each dose, dispenser refill management services and
- the Website with the domain name “www.caredose.com”,
an internet based pharmacy aggregator and provider of the CAREDOSE medicine adherence
- the APP, which is a mobile application that also serves as a
pharmacy aggregator and provider of CAREDOSE medicine adherence services in addition to
other technology based services to provide the easiest way to manage your medicines. These
include, but are not limited to, dose reminders, APP alerts, collection of dose consumption
responses, details of each dose and order, adherence scores, etc.; and
- additional technology services which will be updated as and when
they are launched and available.
- All components of the CAREDOSE medicine adherence service are
patented and proprietary to CAREDOSE.
- The Website facilitates online sale of pharmaceutical products
sold by various pharmacy partners of CAREDOSE. These pharmacy partners are licensed third
party pharmacies. Additionally, the Website facilitates online advertisement of various
entities and sponsors advertising and marketing their own goods and services. CAREDOSE does
its best to limit the advertisements to only those from relevant entities or sponsors, but
does not take responsibility for the same.
- CAREDOSE will display the offers and deals provided by its
various pharmacy partners with the aim of providing the best options for you. However,
CAREDOSE only displays those offers that have been communicated by the partner pharmacies to
CAREDOSE and CAREDOSE does not take responsibility in case the partner pharmacies are
running a different or better offer via other avenues or directly to you.
Acknowledgements, Rights and Responsibilities
- By accessing, browsing or in any way transacting on the Website
and/or the APP, or availing any Services, you signify your agreement to be bound by these
Terms & Conditions. Further, by accepting these Terms &
Conditions, you also accept and agree to be bound by CAREDOSE’s policies, including its
relevant under the applicable law(s) in India and other jurisdictions for the purposes of
accessing, browsing or transacting on the Website, or availing any of the Services, and such
rules, guidelines, policies, terms and conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated into,
the Website to a third party website, You may be subject to alternative terms and conditions
- The Services would be made available to such natural persons who
have agreed to use the Website and/or APP and/or CAREDOSE adherence management services
after obtaining due registration, in accordance with the procedure as determined by Us, from
time to time, (referred to as “You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User”,
which terms shall also include natural persons who are accessing the Website merely as
visitors). The arrangement between CAREDOSE’sthe Partner pharmacies, You and CAREDOSE shall
be governed in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
- The Services are offered to You through various modes which
shall include, but are not limited to, the issue of discount coupons and vouchers that can
be redeemed for various goods and/or services offered for sale by relevant Partner
Pharmacies. To facilitate the relation between You and Caredose’s Partner pharmacy through
the Website and/or the APP, CAREDOSE shall send to You promotional content including but not
limited to emailers, notifications and messages.
- By signing up and/or opting for the CAREDOSE medicine
adherence service you are acknowledging the associated costs, risks and benefits, and You
hereby expressly authorise the following:
team may cut the medicine strips, pre-organise them in dose pouches in accordance with Your
prescribed dosage, and label each dose pouch with prescribed dosage directions in Your
choice of language. The dose pouches for Your chosen delivery schedule are then packaged in
a CAREDOSE dispenser for easy dispensing and use; and
- CAREDOSE may facilitate the logistical support to You for
availing the Caredose Subscription.
- You agree that You should be responsible to notify CAREDOSE in
case of any problems, concerns or dissatisfaction and ask for more information or
instructions about anything You do not understand.
- You expressly acknowledge that You shall be responsible for
providing valid and correct details to CAREDOSE including, but not limited to, valid
prescription(s), Your contact number, clinical information and changes in medicine schedule
in advance. Additionally, You agree that the medicines, once packaged in accordance with the
CAREDOSE medicine adherence service, shall not be refunded to You.
- By signing up on the Website and/or the APP or by opting for the
CAREDOSE medicine adherence service, You accord Your consent to CAREDOSE to use, process
and/or disclose Your personal data, health information and other details including related
to Your medical treatment to any of its related third-party service providers, for the
purpose of carrying out the opted service for You, in accordance with applicable law at the
- CAREDOSE reserves the right to change and/or modify its Terms
communication on the Website, APP and the CAREDOSE medicine adherence service along with any
marketing or outreach campaigns, digital or offline at any time and in its sole discretion.
You will not be notified of any such change and any change and/or modification made will be
effective immediately after it is has been posted or published on any of the platforms
including, but not limited to, the Website, the APP, the CAREDOSE medicine management
service, the social media pages, digital advertisements and offline marketing avenues. Your
continued use of the service and/or the Website and/or the APP will confirm your acceptance
of any such changes or modifications. CAREDOSE suggests that you frequently review the Terms
& Conditions and any other applicable policies.
- You agree and acknowledge that the Website and theAPP is a platform
that You and Partner pharmacies utilize to meet and interact with another for their
transactions. CAREDOSE is not and cannot be a party to or save as except as may be provided
in these Terms & Conditions, control in any manner, any transaction between You and the
- You agree and acknowledge that You would (i) create only 1 (one)
account; (ii) provide accurate, truthful, current and complete information when creating
Your account and in all Your dealings through the Website and/orAPP; (iii) maintain and
promptly update Your account information; (iv) maintain the security of Your account by not
sharing Your password with others and restricting access to Your account and Your computer;
(v) promptly notify CAREDOSE if You discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches
relating to the Website; and (vi) take responsibility for all the activities that occur
under Your account and accept all risk of unauthorized access.
- CAREDOSE acknowledges that the discounts and offers it has displayed on its Website and/or
the APP are not provided by all itsPharmacy partners. CAREDOSE will try its level best to
convince the Pharmacy partners to match the discounts CAREDOSE wishes to provide You.
Additionally, wherever possible, CAREDOSE will try and provide support, monetary or
otherwise, in addition to the offers provided by the Partner pharmacies to be able to
provide the final offer and/or discount as the one displayed on CAREDOSEs Website and/or
APP. However, CAREDOSE does not guarantee this and or take responsibility of the offers
provided by the Partner pharmacy.
- As a precondition to Your use of the Website and/or the APP, You
must be 18 (eighteen) years of age or older to use or visit the Website and/or APP in any
manner. By visiting the Website and/or the APP or accepting these Terms & Conditions,
You represent and warrant to CAREDOSE that You are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older, and
that You have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website and/or the APP and agree
to and abide by these Terms & Conditions.
- For the purpose of availing the CAREDOSE medicine adherence services
and/or transacting with the Partner pharmacies through the Website and/or the APP, you are
required to sign up or register on the Website and/or the APP in accordance with the
procedure established by CAREDOSE in the regard. As a part of this Sign up or Registration
procedure, CAREDOSE may collect the following information from You:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Copy of valid prescription
- User ID
- Password chosen by You
- Prefered Partner pharmacy
- Prefered mode of payment
- Valid financial account information
- Other details as You may volunteer
- For the purpose of availing the CAREDOSE medicine adherence services
and/or transacting with CAREDOSE’s Partner pharmacies through the Website and/or the APP,
you may be required to share a copy of a valid prescription via the Website and/or the APP
and/or CAREDOSE’s WhatsApp number shared by a CAREDOSE representative. For CAREDOSE to
accept your prescription as valid:
- the prescription should contain the following:
- the prescribing Doctor’s name, his/her qualifications and
his/her registration number with the related hospital or clinic;
- the Doctor’s signature or stamp;
- the date of Your visit to the Doctor or Date of Consultation
i.e. when he/she wrote the relevant prescription;
- details about You which should include, but not be limited to,
1) Your Name, 2) Your gender, 3) Your age or Your Date of Birth;
- the name of each medicine along with the strength of each
- the dosage direction or the directions of use of each medicine;
- the frequency and duration of the prescribed medicine(s);
- refill information, in case the medicine is prescribed for a
long duration of time.
- the prescription will be deemed as valid only for a period of 6
months from the date of consultation, unless:
- the prescription includes an End date in which case that date
will be considered as the date of expiry of the prescription and will supersede the 6 month
- the medicines prescribed contain a controlled drug in which
case the conditions of the controlled will supercede the 6 months validity.